The White Dragons Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Balcora need your help.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpius

Balcora need your help. Empty
PostSubject: Balcora need your help.   Balcora need your help. EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 6:24 pm

hello there, a few of us have a big problem, his name is hero_308 [2:495:6], he has been attacking our alliance members for a good few months and his latest series of attacks have led us to believe he is not just raiding - he stole 20k metal from me but went threw all my defense and lost a few bs, he is attacking for personal reasons. He believes that no allied alliance will help as they are nowhere near, I dare to prove him wrong. I currently have 55 battleships and building, I would like an ACS partner or two to help me destroy his fleet, you may probe him, his defense + fleet combined are quite tough but with ACS and the debris that will be created, it will be profitable as well as eliminate a threat. We are considering War but it is only this person who is hitting us, although a few other members of his alliance are also probing us.

Therefore Balcora request immediate assistance, as you are our allies we hope you will help, if you decide not to, then we will understand.

Scorpius
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Admin
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Balcora need your help.   Balcora need your help. EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 3:53 am

if you ask you will get i will move a col near those cords and the plans will start from there TWD is on there way
Back to top Go down
http://black-hand-clan.ogamegalaxy.com
Scorpius
Solar Sat
Solar Sat

PostSubject: Re: Balcora need your help.   Balcora need your help. EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 7:56 pm

I thought he stopped after I talked to him but he attacked my alliance member again today, thanks for the help overseer I have 95 battleships, will begin construction of battlecruisers tomorrow. My aim: 150 battleships 50 battlecruisers + 25 bombers (take approx 1-2 weeks)

My plan: ACS attack his fleet and we all share the debris, i got 20 recyclers so far but his fleet will generate prob over 1 mill metal and 1 mill crystal, we can split it 50/50 if you want.

Although we may need more members for the ACS because his fleet+defense is quite tough, I'll try and get a esp report
Back to top Go down
Overseer
Admin
Admin
Overseer

PostSubject: Re: Balcora need your help.   Balcora need your help. EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 11:26 pm

well i had alook the other day as he has plasma T but they shouldnt be much of a problem my fleet will be on its way 2night for my fleetsave so 2moz the attacks can start Smile
Back to top Go down
http://black-hand-clan.ogamegalaxy.com
Scorpius
Solar Sat
Solar Sat

PostSubject: Re: Balcora need your help.   Balcora need your help. EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 11:50 pm

sweet. whats your fleet like?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balcora need your help.   Balcora need your help. Empty

Back to top Go down

Balcora need your help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The White Dragons Elite :: Outsiders-
Jump to: